Kenmore Air Is Committed to a High Level of Safety and Cleanliness
- Safety is paramount, and we continue to sanitize all commonly touched surfaces in our facilities and aboard our aircraft.
- Passenger temperatures will be taken pre-flight in the staffed terminals. A passenger with a temperature reading above 100.3 ℉ will result in removal from the flight manifest.
- Face masks are REQUIRED in all of our terminals and on our aircraft.
- Please fill out the Health and Safety Form that is attached to your e-ticket and email it back to us on the day of your flight.
- Unfortunately, the Sea-Tac ground shuttle service is suspended for 2020. We recommend a cab or UBER, you will find either option available at the SEATAC taxi stand.
- The US / Canada border remains closed. Please visit the Charter Page with inquiries on essential flights, reuniting families.
- New this season, we are offering a Refundable Ticket option. Cancellations must occur outside of 24 hours of the scheduled departure time. Book online or ask an agent for details.
- The flight schedule continues to evolve. Please know we are working very hard to ensure we honor your original reservation, but that may not always be possible.
Visting the San Juans? Please take a look at San Juan County Visitor's Page
Please read the Washington Safe Start webpage here for more information
Please find the latest information from the CDC