Kenmore Air Is Committed to a High Level of Safety and Cleanliness
- Face masks are REQUIRED in all of our terminals and on our aircraft.
- Safety is paramount, and we continue to sanitize all commonly touched surfaces in our facilities and aboard our aircraft.
- Passenger temperatures will be taken pre-flight in the staffed terminals. A passenger with a temperature reading above 100.3 ℉ will result in removal from the flight manifest.
- We'll ask you to fill out a Health & Safety Form at check-in. Please do not fly if you've been exposed to COVID or you are experiencing syptoms.
- Unfortunately, the Sea-Tac ground shuttle service is suspended at this time. We recommend a cab or UBER, you will find either option available at the SEATAC taxi stand.
- The US / Canada border remains closed. Please contact the Charter Department if you are a US Citizen needing a flight out of Canada.
- New this season, we are offering a Refundable Ticket option. Cancellations must occur outside of 24 hours of the scheduled departure time. Book online or ask an agent for details.
Visting the San Juans? Please take a look at San Juan County Visitor's Page
Please read the Washington Safe Start webpage here for more information
Please find the latest information from the CDC