Kenmore Air is Happy to Return to San Juan County
- Safety is paramount, and we continue to sanitize all commonly touched surfaces in our facilities and aboard our aircraft. Face masks are REQUIRED in all of our terminals and on our aircraft.
- Please fill out the Health and Safety Form that is attached to your e-ticket and email it back to us on the day of your flight.
- Unfortunately, the Sea-Tac ground shuttle service is suspended for 2020. We recommend a cab or UBER, you will find either option available at the SEATAC taxi stand.
- New this season, we are offering a Refundable Ticket option. Cancellations must occur outside of 24 hours of the scheduled departure time. Book online or ask an agent for details.
- The flight schedule continues to evolve. Please know we are working very hard to ensure we honor your original reservation, but that may not always be possible.
- The US / Canada border will be closed at least through July 21 for scheduled service. Please visit the Charter Page with inquiries on repatriating flights.
The San Juan Islands are welcoming visitors while adhering to Phase 2 Guidelines and moving toward modified Phase 3.
Please read the Washington Safe Start webpage here for more information
Please find the latest information from the CDC