Kenmore Air is a family-owned company dedicated to its employees and customers! For 75 years, we have been providing scenic tours, scheduled service, and charters in the Pacific Northwest. If you are looking for a 35-40 hour per week year-round position, then this may be the perfect job for you!
- Providing excellent customer service over the phone, in person, or via email
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere for our passengers
- Assist with any travel needs at the station (e.g., answering inquiries, check in’s and weighing cargo)
- Safe, on-time boarding of passengers for all inbound and outbound flights
- Loading and unloading luggage and cargo
Required Experience and Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to handle any challenges with professionalism
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Experience with computers and phone systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift and move 50 pounds at check-in and aircraft loading
- Long periods of standing, sitting, and walking may occur
- Working in periodic inclement weather
Kenmore Air is also proud to offer a benefits program designed to support our employees and their families. Benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO), medical, vision, and dental coverage, 401(k) with company match immediately vested upon eligibility, and Flight benefits with specific carriers. To learn more about Kenmore Air, please visit www.kenmoreair.com
A criminal background check is required prior to hire.
Kenmore Air is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Email Resume & Cover: Brenda Rempel, H.R.
Kenmore Air is looking for experienced General Aviation avionics installers to fill several full time positions. A qualified applicant should have at least a high school diploma or GED. Practical experience in avionics installation, and / or electronic systems maintenance is strongly preferred.
A working knowledge of modern avionics systems and regulatory requirements is crucial for the position. An applicant should be able to wire and configure a standard GA radio panel. Troubleshooting and project management skills are a must. The ability to read, and interpret detailed technical drawings is essential. The job will require working overhead and in confined spaces. An applicant must own basic shop hand tools and toolbox.
Please send a resume to: [email protected]