Private Flights in a Sanitized Plane
There's never been a better time to charter. Custom charters are limited only by your imagination! Virtually any Pacific Northwest destination with a modest airport or a stretch of water is available as a charter destination. We would love to chat with you about your getaway. Ideas below.
Looking for ideas?
Amazing Picnic Locations
Sucia Island • Lake Isabel • Cutts Island • Matia Island
Fly into a remote beach, hop off the plane and enjoy a few hours of remote serenity. Bring a picnic or some refreshments or just enjoy nature as served.
Golf and Wine Tasting Charters
Bandon • Walla Walla • Chelan • Bend • Sunriver • Coeur d'Alene • Spokane
Enjoy the Links & Spill the Wine. Kenmore Air Charters added a PC-12 to the fleet and it's opened up so many opportunities. Golf and Wine Tasting await!
Crabbing or Fishing Adventure
In partnership with San Juan Adventures, you'll have a truly Pacific Northwest experience. Take off from Seattle on your own private seaplane, land at the dock in Roche Harbor where you'll meet Captain Corey. Spend the day splashing pots and hauling beautiful Dungeness Crab or fresh Shrimp and Prawns. Corey will process your catch while you relax on the Roche Harbor decks or tour the shops as you await your seaplane flight back to Seattle.
Wedding Arrival • Honeymoon Departure • Scenic Proposal
Camping and hiking adventures
Stehekin • Ross Lake • Lake Isabel • Sucia Island
Charter quotes are available by contacting our team at 866.435.9524 ext 2211, Direct 425-482.2211, [email protected], or via the form on this page.
- International charter flight check-in must be completed at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure due to US Homeland Security regulations, passports required.
- Domestic charter flight check-in must be completed at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
• Government-issued photo ID is required for adult passengers on domestic routes. Proof of age is required for Lap Infants on domestic routes.
A credit card is required to secure all charter bookings. The balance due is charged in full (21) days prior to the first flight date or at the time of booking, whichever is last.
Any changes to a booked charter — whether of date, time, aircraft type, party size, route, stand-by time, or other parameters — will be accommodated without additional charge at Kenmore Air’s sole discretion. Clients acknowledge at time of booking that changes may result in additional charges.
Charters may be canceled without penalty up to fourteen (14) days prior to the flight date.
Cancellations made between one (1) and fourteen (14) days prior to flight date are subject to a penalty of 25% of the total charter charge.
Same-day cancellation (less than 24 hours prior to departure) or no-show results in full forfeiture of the charter charge.
Charters To/From BC
At this time, the border between the US and CAN remains closed for pleasure travel. If you are exempt, please continue.
If you are an American Citizen who is looking for a flight from BC to Seattle, please give us a call to discuss a possible charter.
- Proof of a negative COVID test is required for entry to the US. Here is a link to possible testing centers provided by BC Centre for Disease Control / click through for information specific to finding a testing center and testing for travel.
If you are looking to head north, there are significant restrictions in place for air travel. We can land at the Richmond-Vancouver Seaplane Terminal next to the airport, from there you will be required to follow the protocol from the CBSA -
- As of November 21, 2020, electronic submission of your travel information via ArriveCAN is required, please click through and download the APP or choose to submit via ArriveCAN Online
- As of January 7, a negative COVID test is required for entry into Canada. Read More from the CBSA. Here is a list of locations in King County for Covid Testing.
We do not have additional knowledge on when the border will open. We intend to resume our regularly scheduled routes to Canada once the travel restrictions are lifted. If you'd like more information about chartering, please contact us: [email protected]
* TERMS: International taxes not included. Limited departure times, limited routes available. Payment in full is due in full at the time of confirmation. One way pricing is shown. Entering CAN: An exhaustive list of documents will be required to enter CAN including citizenship documents and quarantine plans.